EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

WKeIDzw.jpg

d5Gpu8E.jpg

JTEl19u.jpg

I've almost snagged one of those a few times, the lanyard loop built on to the lockbar is pretty nifty and the craftsmanship always looks excellent...the stainless that Le Thiers uses for their bolsters cuts nicely too;)
Lol, one of these days I need to touch base with you again and revisit the plans we’d been working on. I spent about 6 months having no idea my “in box” had reached maximum capacity in such a short time.

Now every time I see your work gracing the bolsters of the multiple Le Thiers being posted lately I get a wee-bit envious and a tad bit pissed with myself….and I can’t help but think “That’s what mine should look like!!”

Lol, and for want of just a little more technical savvy….mine would look like that.

Anyway, when I get squared away on this upcoming hip replacement perhaps we can pick up where I dropped the ball? I think that “Gentleman” model I posted might serve as an ideal canvas for ya’!

Packing up for another camping trip today. Got the perfect little spot right along the creek, close to some nice trails. It'll be just my son and I at first, with the rest of the fam joining later. I know it'll be a great time, and should have some nice knife pics to share when I get back.

Here's a little video I shot of the spot when I was scoping it out earlier in the season (no snow there now obviously). This weekend is supposed to be a scorcher, so it'll be a relief to be by the water (the real cool part starts at about the 45 sec mark).

This will be the carry, with the Jurassic and Manix splitting time as the primary folder.

3dqzImI.jpg

And for keeping around the camp

BLmtb0j.jpg

E5Uy7wt.jpg

You've played by the rules and taken care of business. Wife and children. Home mortgage. Car payments. Dance lessons and soccer practice. Retirement planning. Always putting others first. But now its time to think of yourself. Introducing the 2022 Husky Folding Lock-back Utility Knife. Finely crafted from cheap pot metal by strange, gibberish-speaking foreigners in a distant land, the Husky utility knife imparts a pride of ownership found nowhere else in knifedom. The Husky's stainless utility blade slices cardboard and carpet with aplomb, while saving the blade on your "good" knife for other tasks. With its rich, sanguine hue, exquisite texture, unsurpassed ergonomics and polished pocket clip, the Husky is ready for adventure from the urban jungle to mountain trout streams. Priced under $9.00 at your local big box store. Husky - Built for Adventure.

PsrfiQK.jpg

Nice! Who did the regrind?
Thanks im pretty happy with it and slices much better now at .010” bte by Micah from MS custom knives, although last i checked he is focusing on customs now. Just got a couple manixs back from Krein i posted the other day also.

Last edited:
Back