EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Always great pictures Dylan but man the Stag on your Lionsteel is fantastic :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Paul. I’m pretty pleased with mine but I do have to say, the Stag on this latest run of LionSteel barlows has all been quite exceptional.

A few of my favorite things for today.

uc3tIJP.jpg

Thursday carry the ZT 0562 Ti man I heart this knife ! Hope all are having a great Hump Day evening as am I . Just pulled a steak off the grill and having a cold beverage with the A/C cranked up as I break in my new Parasound stereo amp paired with my Rotel processor. Sounds amazing 👍🏻 Topped with some smooth Jazz.

9D5aL73.jpg

BTI Old Timer 25OT two blade slipjoint folding hunter on my belt.
GEC/Nortfield UN-X-LD 852211 Harness Jack wearing genuine burnt stag. (#24 of 35 numbered knives)
A 2018 Buck 301 BF Forum knife with natural drop Idaho Elk Stag covers.

Pen for the rest of the month is a Brass Fisher Cap-O-Matic Space Pen.
View attachment 1609087

Last edited:
Going with the Conix again today. "Like a Microtech DOC and a Spyderco Manix had a baby" is the best description of this one I've seen. :)

I wish Guardian Tactical still made folders. Fit, finish, and action on this one are outstanding, every bit as good as my MT Socom Elite. If it stays in my collection I'll probably round off the butt-end corners of the clip, which are my only quibble about the knife.

CrnKEAb.jpg

Went with the Le Thiers “Gentleman” for a somewhat glum and gloomy Tuesday afternoon. I’ll tell ya’, compared to the 10cm “Pocket” version….this 12cm model simply feels massive every time I take it out. I can also say that I truly enjoy these knives.
View attachment 1608394View attachment 1608395View attachment 1608397

Can someone do me a favor and let me know if you see full size pics when I post or just the fuzzy thumbnails?

All this time I’ve been striving for decent pics, and while they seem to appear like everyone else’s on my phone…..I just found out they’re actually just crappy little thumbnail previews on my PC.

Ugh, to think all those “staged” photos I’ve spent countless hours trying to make look good are just blots on the screen….

TLDR: can someone take and post a screen shot of this pic for me? Thanks!
65C7E039-4646-497C-8104-CA4EBB545E89.jpeg

Can someone do me a favor and let me know if you see full size pics when I post or just the fuzzy thumbnails?

All this time I’ve been striving for decent pics, and while they seem to appear like everyone else’s on my phone…..I just found out they’re actually just crappy little thumbnail previews on my PC.

Ugh, to think all those “staged” photos I’ve spent countless hours trying to make look good are just blots on the screen….

TLDR: can someone take and post a screen shot of this pic for me? Thanks!
View attachment 1609211

It’s full size, brother.

Back