EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

View attachment 1615391I have a decent little collection of knives, but at work it’s a rat of some kind (rat 1 , rat 2 d2). I have been working a lot so having the same knife in your pocket day after day is crazy. Change it up.
I love the same knife in my pocket everyday. I couldn’t tell you how long I’ve had this one. I do know each time I change tho it stays in there a little longer than the last 8860BBC0-05F0-4D91-88D2-C2A2171E58CB.jpeg

LhM6TOJ.jpg

AAbbQRj.jpg

As usual, way more blades than I need for a dayhike🥳

Finally got my hands on a PM2 Tanto. Bought this one pre-modded. Something I would have done myself since titanium scales on a PM2 give it just the right amount of heft for my hands.

I made a couple of small changes. When I got it, it had a gold anno pocket clip which looked like a pile of hot dog mess. Much happier with the black. Also, the aftermarket gold lanyard hole plug made the knife sound like a baby rattle. Chucked it in favor of one with much better tolerances and now she's totally quiet. A little tuning of the action so she drops shut but doesn't fall like a guillotine, and she's mine.
IMG_5703b.jpgIMG_5715b.jpg

Back