EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

An old friend went to the SPA this morning:

i-TZsNzPQ-X3.jpg

i-xFk7dPm-X3.jpg

Lazy, late-night pic of the Le Thiers lock-back that’s been in my pocket all day.

Been a rough one. We had to say goodbye to a really well-loved member of the family this afternoon. Sweetest little guy in the world. He had a dislocated hip when we rescued him 12 years ago, so despite the fact that I’m not really a “pet guy”, I think something about our similar gaits and the fact that we both walked with a limp for the past 12 years helped forge a tight bond between us. He was definitely Dad’s little buddy.

Anyway, I know there’s a lot of cat and dog folks ‘round these parts so I’d like to share two pics of my little pal. For 12 of his 14-15 years he was spoiled, pampered and loved to his hearts content….so I like to think he felt as blessed as we did for the time we had together.

And while I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments, I really don’t want to derail the thread with condolences and such. I know you guys are sorry for our loss…..and that’s enough. If ya’ want, just toss one back for Trent tonight…he’d appreciate that. Honestly just wanted a chance to post a couple of pics of a great little guy I was really proud to call my friend.

Cheers!

View attachment 1628699View attachment 1628700View attachment 1628701

Thanks for sharing and so sorry for your loss. We lost one of ours too last week. Impossible to understand why they only can spend so little time with us. 😢

Lazy, late-night pic of the Le Thiers lock-back that’s been in my pocket all day.

Been a rough one. We had to say goodbye to a really well-loved member of the family this afternoon. Sweetest little guy in the world. He had a dislocated hip when we rescued him 12 years ago, so despite the fact that I’m not really a “pet guy”, I think something about our similar gaits and the fact that we both walked with a limp for the past 12 years helped forge a tight bond between us. He was definitely Dad’s little buddy.

Anyway, I know there’s a lot of cat and dog folks ‘round these parts so I’d like to share two pics of my little pal. For 12 of his 14-15 years he was spoiled, pampered and loved to his hearts content….so I like to think he felt as blessed as we did for the time we had together.

And while I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments, I really don’t want to derail the thread with condolences and such. I know you guys are sorry for our loss…..and that’s enough. If ya’ want, just toss one back for Trent tonight…he’d appreciate that. Honestly just wanted a chance to post a couple of pics of a great little guy I was really proud to call my friend.

Cheers!

View attachment 1628699View attachment 1628700View attachment 1628701
Oh Man, I'm sorry for your loss my friend, I often times scan the thread and when I saw pic's of your pup I just had the honest reaction of "Liking" your pic's followed with a reply...how could I not, he's a handsome fella. Then I re-read as is my M.O. and realized he passed and I feel horrible that I didn't pass along condolences in my first reply. It's a terrible thing and many of us have been in that horrible place, unfortunately my family and I several times.

Hang in there, it's a rough go with many reminders around your house. My avatar is our boy Buddy, to us he was and is the benchmark for all things dog. I read what you said about condolences but I just had to pass them along from me, my wife and kids. Our lives revolve around our pups and we are so thankful to have them as they enrich our lives beyond words.

Again, so sorry for your loss and I NEED to slow down a bit and read before posting so quickly.

Back