EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

2ErSgrj.jpg

Microtech Scarab II & Pena-X Apache

Evening swap for grilling. The Salt for any food slicing that needs to be done, the rambler for the bottle opener, and the Case teardrop just because it is a favorite of mine for fidgeting with while sitting on the back porch. The 70's vintage Seiko is my go-to grilling watch because the inner timing bezel comes in quite handy (plus the thing just screams BBQ watch from that era).

l85leuM.jpg

zTidc9M.jpg

TDMYsv1.jpg

OFhINX1.jpg

And of course after dinner ;)

DsBl92s.jpg

So it’s on kindling duty? Do you find it too bulky to swing one handed comfortably?

Honestly, I've only used it on 7-8 camping trips, and I was just using it for my own enjoyment on firewood that would've been just fine had I not processed it any further. I haven't tried it one handed, but I do not find it unwieldy at all, but rather I appreciate the added weight for effectiveness.

Info on this? I love the blade shape here. Looks super useful.

It was my Spyderco lil native I heavily modded. It originally was serrated but I removed the serrations, convexed the knife and gave it stonewash. That’s why it looks slightly more stubby than the stock lil native. The blade also has lowered tip with swedge and sharpening choil.

Thursday one day closer to Friday carry 😁
GP1kFq7.jpg

EDIT: And again someone has taken over my canvas for my knife pictures lol she has many options like her soft pillow but no she chooses a hard olive wood slab :)
p7iQDvV.jpg

I don’t think she’s moving any time soon and has definitely taken Over ownership.
3SmLFeM.jpg

Last edited:
Back