EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Playing Dad taxi today so I've gotta bring plenty along to keep me occupied while I wait around. As for knives, I'm carrying the ole' modern/traditional/SE/auto combo ;)

hxifJKS.jpg
The ole “I’m blending in with everything“ Dad taxi 🤣😆

Stolen photo
Stolen photo
Since the member in question has returned from hiatus he's been posting a lot of other peoples' photos. Those of us who've been around for a while are well aware of this as he has some history here. It seems to bother you a great deal, perhaps as he's your countryman. I do find his practice annoying, but not something to become greatly exercised about. You could report him (as I assume you've done as leeching photos is at least discouraged by rule), hit the dislike button, or put him on ignore (as I also assume many have). I would offer that quoting his posts as above just has us looking at them twice and and making it an even greater annoyance.

Just a suggestion, as I am glad to have you here, sharing your knives and photos.

Last edited:
Back on topic, its been raining on and off all day here, sometimes torrentially with a bit of thunder a ways off. It's a good day to carry the Rainmaker and I managed a few pics during a lull in the deluge while walking out one end of the drive, up the road and in the other as I work on restoring a normal stride with my rebuilt knee. I also have one of my two Olamics with me as I eagerly await the arrival of a third tomorrow should the USPS come through as indicated on their tracking page.

LB1yH9P.jpg

rLZlOls.jpg

H9wESn0.jpg

Since the member in question has returned from hiatus he's been posting a lot of other peoples' photos. Those of us who've been around for a while are well aware of this as he has some history here. It seems to bother you a great deal, perhaps as he's your countryman. I do find his practice annoying, but not something to become greatly exercised about. You could report him (as I assume you've done as leeching photos is at least discouraged by rule), hit the dislike button, or put him on ignore (as I also assume many have). I would offer that quoting his posts as above just has us looking at them twice and and making it an even greater annoyance.

Just a suggestion, as I am glad to have you here, sharing your knives and photos.
Could you please send me a PM regarding this person and practice…Thanks my friend.

Greetings! I didn't want to annoy anyone. I won't do it anymore. But I don’t understand, if many are aware of his actions, why he hasn’t been banned yet?

Greetings! I didn't want to annoy anyone. I won't do it anymore. But I don’t understand, if many are aware of his actions, why he hasn’t been banned yet?

He's harmless, and we, well, some of us, kind of enjoy his odd sense of humor.

Rules about stolen photos exist because most of the time, it's somebody trying to do something under-handed: selling products or services they don't have or can't do, and things like that.

In this case? He's not doing that. He's just being... himself.

Back