EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Fantastic Friday’s carry
Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet
Case Sod Buster jr
New Trayvax Wallet 😁
LriPQv2.jpg

What dad is there a problem ?
Im letting you have half of your Olive wood slab back 🙄

15UtcYt.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, both beautiful knives but I absolutely love that Southern Grind. Is that one of the limited ones that came with the patina?

I have a copper one that I tried to force patina on. Man, did I do a horrible job. It’s so bad that it now sits all alone, separated from every other knife I own in my nightstand drawer.
Thanks man! It is one of the professionally done scales. Like you, I have tried my hand at some mods. Some have turned out halfway decent...and others...not so much. Many times afterwords I think,”maybe I should have tried that on a much less expensive knife first” 😳😫

Last edited:
Greetings! I didn't want to annoy anyone. I won't do it anymore. But I don’t understand, if many are aware of his actions, why he hasn’t been banned yet?
He is ignored 😁 by me.
I don’t mind you quoting him because I can’t see his quoted posts anyway lol. I personally think it’s a good idea for you to quote him and call him out on it especially for new members to see what he’s doing. Maybe someday he will stop🙄
No offense to anyone that disagrees with me or you Just my personal opinion and thoughts.

Back