EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sorry to keep asking about these, but is that the same knife you posted before…or do you have several from “Boutain Original Studio”?

I’m really intrigued by the one or two you’ve shown so far and would love to see more pics if you have time. Maybe a group shot?

Lol, I know you mentioned that they’re only available in China, but I couldn’t find any information on them at all. They look like really nice knives. Thanks.
It's okay, my friend ;)

I'm just a knives lover and don't serve any studio. I fed back your support to the leading creator of the studio. He asked me to convey his gratitude to you. Being loved by foreign friends gave him great encouragement. At present, "Boutain Original Studio" is only a small business, which is not as large as Maxace and Twosun. But he is also looking for cooperation. He hopes his knives can be sold on the knives website here in the United States.

Because I only have two knives from Boutain Original Studio, after talking to the leading creator of the studio, I got some group pictures from him.I hope you like it😁
mmexport1631598439908.jpgmmexport1631598444079.jpg

KING_IMG_COMPRESS_20210914_15292565.jpegKING_IMG_COMPRESS_20210914_15292497.jpegmmexport1631599109605.jpg

Last edited:
It's okay, my friend ;)

I'm just a knives lover and don't serve any studio. I fed back your support to the leading creator of the studio. He asked me to convey his gratitude to you. Being loved by foreign friends gave him great encouragement. At present, "Boutain Original Studio" is only a small business, which is not as large as Maxace and Twosun. But he is also looking for cooperation. He hopes his knives can be sold on the knives website here in the United States.

Because I only have two knives from Boutain Original Studio, after talking to the leading creator of the studio, I got some group pictures from him.I hope you like it😁
View attachment 1639806View attachment 1639807

View attachment 1639810View attachment 1639811View attachment 1639812

Those are some gorgeous designs!! He should join the forum as a maker and sell them right here.on the forum!! He'd sell everything he .made!! I'm sure!!

Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!!!

Tuesday carry

1Mc9LMM.jpg

1 с mr.factr found a way to lure da cat off

16315328080140.jpg

Шно
29656522_21522.jpg

It's okay, my friend ;)

View attachment 1639806View attachment 1639807

View attachment 1639810View attachment 1639811View attachment 1639812

H Haooooo ,thank you for taking the time and effort to share those photos….and please thank the studio owner.

I find those designs to be absolutely gorgeous. I truly hope they reach a point where their knives become available on an international level, because I’d be interested in every knife shown. The lines and aesthetics really resonate with me.

Again, thank you for posting the photos….and please keep me/us in mind if the brand ever takes their products globally.

Back