EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

yKcBR9V.jpg

T2NzHb9.jpg

Still.
The GEC 828318 Dixie Stockman and 852211 Harness Jack, and barely postwar Imperial Engineer's knife since 09-04.
The 5160 and Oak Buck 110 since 09-12.
View attachment 1641429
For some unknown inexplicable strange and/or odd reason, carrying a rare, fancy, and expensive knife (let alone two or more of them) isn't bothering me like it usually does.
No urge to swap any of these four for something else in the accumulation yet.
Maybe next month?

Cool, cool… super nice, but you gonna carry it tomorrow or do you live in New Zealand?

Lol, guess I’m getting a wee bit ahead of myself, huh? I’d have bet the farm today was Friday….which kinda tells ya’ why I don’t bet….and why I don’t own a farm.

Ok, so I’m gonna call “mulligan” on today’s post. I think I recall reading we all get one for every 9 months we’re here? I’m also just gonna head in to the clubhouse and sit at the bar for a bit. You guys can all play through and I’ll just catch up to ya’ on the front nine tomorrow. Let’s just forget what we saw here today. Thanks.

Now, is it two pills from the large bottle and four from the small taken at 6:00, or two from the small and six from the large taken at 4:00……

That doesn’t look fun, I really dislike tight dark places.☹️
It’s actually above a drop ceiling. My head and chest is about all that’s up there. Been changing out lay in fixtures. This is how the entire building is351DF9DE-5D64-4364-9C7B-150DCC234585.jpegAnyone who knows what they’re looking at knows this is a pure pain in the a#*. I’d like to talk to the fellas who did this in the 60s
I’ve become boring, mostly shuffling thru a handful of regulars while everything else is collecting dust.

View attachment 1641234
My carry since Monday. Boring, I know. 😁
Y’all two ain’t as boring as me

It’s actually above a drop ceiling. My head and chest is about all that’s up there. Been changing out lay in fixtures. This is how the entire building isView attachment 1641541Anyone who knows what they’re looking at knows this is a pure pain in the a#*. I’d like to talk to the fellas who did this in the 60s

Y’all two ain’t as boring as me
I don’t know…your scratched up, well used, well loved Inkosi’s are anything but boring. They are beautiful!

Back