EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

toda1587.jpg

I love Saturdays and sun!! My Sunny Saturday carry.
View attachment 1642548

You had to know that Bailey was gonna stop me in my tracks. Is he still active? There’s not much info to be found (particularly regarding his folding knives) and it looks as though his website hasn’t been updated since 2011. Apologies if this is an awkward question or something I should know, I’m just really drawn to that one. Thanks.

I really love the graphics on your SAK. Now I have too google if it comes in larger size. :) Thanks!
You had to know that Bailey was gonna stop me in my tracks. Is he still active? There’s not much info to be found (particularly regarding his folding knives) and it looks as though his website hasn’t been updated since 2011. Apologies if this is an awkward question or something I should know, I’m just really drawn to that one. Thanks.
If Matt’s work doesn’t stop you in your tracks, there’s something wrong. Haha. Bailey Knives Bailey Knives

I’m not sure if Matt is actively posting on BF still, but he is still making tons of knives. His folders are well made, the action on this one is wonderful, and his hamon lines make me drool.

I know for a fact that he is still making knives, as I have two fixed blades on their way to me right now to finish off the Bailey fixed set. 😁 Should be here this week!! So exciting.

Matt is a great guy. He does post things for sale here on BF, sporadically, so keep your eyes peeled and jump on it…they don’t last long.

Back