EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

dCQwlXQ.jpg
As a longtime fan of the 300 series, I like that 303 very much.

Fuzzy robe pocket carry for a lazy Sunday. Two of my favorite fidget knives for watching some football on the couch. I think S/A OTF's are often overshadowed by D/A's, but to me they are equally as fun to play with. The Snody HK Benchmade was my first nicer knife back in the day (not this particular one, same model though) and it is still my favorite Benchmade of all time.

The both of these are actually my desk knives as well, with the Paragon/Asheville Steel serving as my letter opener, and the AXIS as my pacing around the office knife ;). Also got a Cadet in pocket. For those interested in watches, this one is a vintage ('76/birth-year actually) Omega dress watch that I picked up for the low-low on eBay a good while back, but it serves me perfectly as an around the house watch. Also gotta give props to Sony for never changing their remote code so that this old credit card remote from back in the day still works on all of my TV's.

Take it E-Z like Sunday morning friends :cool:

1JujGJF.jpg

1ZJALvA.jpg

Details please!

It's a PMP User folder, slip joint made by MaxAce with Titanium bolsters and liners and carbon fiber scales. The blade is a hair under 2mm thick at the spine and a really thin .009" behind the edge. The pull is just a little lighter than my Swiss Army Pioneer for me it could stand to be a little stouter but it works. There is also a wire clip that you can change sides of you are of the Lefty persuasion ;)
Now, it's a limited edition in that each one is serialized, seen when you remove the one scale it's etched onto the liner, mine is 110 of 200 made.

There appears to be a few left, at least one it seems, at the KnifeCenter, see this link for more details

Comparison of my SAK Pioneer main blade to the PMP blade, as you can see it's quite a bit thinner;

IMG_7780 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Back