EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

One in, one out. I got this sweet Battle Black Firetac with extras yesterday and decided to let my nicely modded ZT0640 go. I spent about three quarters of an hour putting together a detailed sales thread with numerous full-sized pics today and the knife sold in 8 minutes. The buyer was kind enough to say that the presentation made it easy to decide and pull the trigger. I suppose it was worth the time, then....

zMs637z.jpg

hMSPzJT.jpg

Is that a cannon in your pocket or.... Oh its an actual cannon....
It's a PMP User folder, slip joint made by MaxAce with Titanium bolsters and liners and carbon fiber scales. The blade is a hair under 2mm thick at the spine and a really thin .009" behind the edge. The pull is just a little lighter than my Swiss Army Pioneer for me it could stand to be a little stouter but it works. There is also a wire clip that you can change sides of you are of the Lefty persuasion ;)
Now, it's a limited edition in that each one is serialized, seen when you remove the one scale it's etched onto the liner, mine is 110 of 200 made.

There appears to be a few left, at least one it seems, at the KnifeCenter, see this link for more details

Comparison of my SAK Pioneer main blade to the PMP blade, as you can see it's quite a bit thinner;

IMG_7780 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
Thank you for the details. That looks like a seriously amazing cutter.

Back