EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Old pier.
29685566_30513.jpg

Opted for the small Strizh this morning.

On a brief aside; I really wish I had started using a pouch/slip for my knives a long time ago. I tried to buy-in to the idea that users shouldn’t be babied and that scratches add character. Lol, but that’s not “me”. The real “me” suffers from OCD (clinically diagnosed and fairly well-managed), and while they don’t show in this pic the scratches on the clips of both my Cheburkovs bug me. Not because I actually expect them to remain pristine….but rather because they kinda suffered needlessly. Damn countertops get me every time.

Anyway, I hope you weren’t expecting anything profoundly enlightening or remotely entertaining from that aside….or even an actual point for that matter. Just thought I’d share. I carry many of my folders in slips/pouches these days.

Have a great Tuesday folks!

1C947FEB-E7DC-4A7F-BB19-5448BE49D09F.jpeg92476685-01FD-4412-BB60-AF25357B646E.jpeg

Well, I finally made myself put the new Firetac aside so I could take the second step into my week's trek of carrying a different Hinderer per day. I don't think I'll get many matching day-names 'til there are more than enough S's for the weekend but today is a virtual cornucopia of consonance for a Textured Titanium halfTrack Tuesday. This one takes me back 3+ years to my hip operation when I received the knife just before heading into the hospital with the copper parts showing up the day I got home. I remember my wife and youngest son being super-patient with me picking up all the pieces that kept dropping from my drug-addled fingers as I was determined to change out all the screws, pivot, and backspacer parts despite being wicked loaded.

IGC9s0z.jpg

mr9et9a.jpg

Back