EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

fww3gSA.jpg
A pair of classics if ever there was one. 👍

20210922_150600_copy_1362x3024.jpg

Pop of color on a gloomy day. This thing has stayed in my pocket every single day since I got it and like I said, the only way it'll stop being there is if I make myself not put it in. I think this could be my only knife right now and I would be happy. I wouldn't do that obviously, but it wouldn't be a problem. ;)

Me likey. What be it, and where can I get one!
Cool looking blade! maker/model?
Sorry about not getting the quoting thing right. I‘ll figure it out. Anyway this morning I was carrying a Brown Knives Cortex. He was dropping a lot of knives at his site in July/August and that’s when I got it. The action on this knife is my favorite. It can slam open or open slow and softly. Closing is completely controllable too. I haven’t used it much to cut but it’s light weight and I enjoy carrying it.

QEwbMDl.jpg

Day 40 of my Sage 1 and day 78 for the ZT 0235.

I am really trying to step back and use and appreciate the things that I have instead of chasing something that doesn't exist. The ZT has proven to be an ideal "slipjoint" for me and the Sage 1 has been a fantastic edc. At this moment in time these are the top 2 in my collection.

I did decide to switch out my Sage this evening for my TRM Atom though. I only carried the knife for a week and then put it away. Time to give it a proper chance. And it has a new edge on it.

oBYgQHL.jpg

I sometimes take breaks from posting in this thread because I figure folks are probably tired of seeing this 31. :D

f95wDz6.jpg

Large Sebenza 31 / Fellhoelter TiBolt
Absolutely not !!
So what if you carry the same knife day after day, that’s what this thread is about. It’s not so much about the knives as much as it is about the different scenes that everyone posts and everyone sharing their creativity.

I sometimes take breaks from posting in this thread because I figure folks are probably tired of seeing this 31. :D

f95wDz6.jpg

Large Sebenza 31 / Fellhoelter TiBolt
Keep em coming
Absolutely not !!
So what if you carry the same knife day after day, that’s what this thread is about. It’s not so much about the knives as much as it is about the different scenes that everyone posts and everyone sharing their creativity.
Exactly

Back