EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0c1a0d66-d4b9-44ee-aa89-9e2404eee620-jpeg.1646588
]Work is crazy

Glitch in the Matrix?

I was looking back through yesterday's posts and seeing yours I thought, hey, I can do that. My wife looked over, liked your 110, and asked if I had one of those. Well, sho 'nuff, on all counts, with slightly different scales as my sandalwood is part of a 10 piece sampler she bought me and my strop is one of the Knives Plus cut-off bonus freebies.

7lMQrCX.jpg
That's funny 😁 , my wife absolutely loves the smell of that sandalwood shaving cream. It's whips up a good lather too :thumbsup:

Packing up for the last camping trip of the season today

For carry (The extra Salt is in case the weather permits some kayaking 🤞, the Nerf Jolt for chipmunk control)

WzDg4LN.jpg

For the camp

Ll8w1A5.jpg

Camp kitchen

PUC0Ae0.jpg

Back in a few days...Take it easy friends!
Looks like you're only bringing the necessities...;)

Here's my carry for today.
xyPOQCG.jpg

Even though I carried my new RHK three days running through last weekend, I started my Carry a Different Hinderer Daily Week on Tuesday so I could sneak the new one in again for Firetac Friday. I got some good physical work in yesterday for a couple hours on the new knee as we dropped and cut into stove length two decent-sized stems from one of the few remaining copiced oaks here on our property. There were four of these broad multi-stemmed trees on our lots when we first bought in the 70's, but they're aging out and there'll be just one left when we're done taking this one down.

I shot these pics after returning home from PT, shopping, and a dump run early this afternoon on yesterday's woodpile.

YTIc3LS.jpg

xHM9CDP.jpg

Back