EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

1QQOmbN.jpg

Is that a TRE, Scooter? How do you like it? I've got 5 lionSTEELs and have been tempted by the TRE.

Nice wear on that Zaan, Norvox!
Yes, it’s a TRE. Supposed to be limited to 20 or so pieces in the K390, so that’s cool. It’s a little weak on the detent, but other than that, it locks up well, clip works well and it cuts stuff like a sub-3” blade is prone to do. It’s my “dressy” knife that isn’t so fancy where I feel like I need to be careful with it.

Yes, it’s a TRE. Supposed to be limited to 20 or so pieces in the K390, so that’s cool. It’s a little weak on the detent, but other than that, it locks up well, clip works well and it cuts stuff like a sub-3” blade is prone to do. It’s my “dressy” knife that isn’t so fancy where I feel like I need to be careful with it.
I wanted a TiSpine to fill the role of one of my "dressy" knives. I expressed that in a post, thinking I might prefer it to the BM Anthem which had just come out and was receiving a lot of attention. One of our good members here PM'd and offered me his in Chad Nichols Fade Damascus for an amazing price. I couldn't say no to such a generous offer and the knife is excellently built and drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, it's fancy enough that I do worry about cutting stuff, and it's pretty much a drawer queen now. Too nice to use much, but way too nice to sell.

PGyQPJA.jpg

lionSTEEL makes good knives and their integrals are excellent.

I spent the day around the cabin yesterday, finishing up the screen door and just hanging out. I was able to pocket one of my better knives, my RJ Martin, without fear of loss, and got a few pics shot before the rain came through. Lousy signal didn't let me get anything uploaded til this morning.

4mrewTl.jpg

p3GYdp4.jpg

Hello forum
Im new here, pls help/guide me to post some pics of my EDC knife, I cannot upload any foto.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back