EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

- Sentry! Come here!
- ?
- How do you like this midtech quality?
- !

m_S4BZUDCao.jpg

Forgot to erase the biner. Didnt see it. For some reason...
Btw the sound of alarm isnt noise, it is c# e g bflat

The Native Max just landed this afternoon. I touched up the factory edge on the ol' Sharpmaker. Wasn't as hard as I imagined, due to the excellent factory grind. It's screaming sharp now, and I now look forward to many weeks' worth of sharpening-free service from it.

Beautiful ano job!

How did you do it? Dipping the whole thing and then slowly pulling it out so one end of the scale gets progressively more exposure the longer it remains in?

Yes sir, I started at 8 volts and as I pulled it up out of the water slowly I cranked the volts up slowly finished at 18v.
The pattern on both scales look almost the same. I'm using a borax solution and etching with winks rust remover. I'm wanting to try multi-etch, I can't get a good shade of green..

Yes sir, I started at 8 volts and as I pulled it up out of the water slowly I cranked the volts up slowly finished at 18v.
The pattern on both scales look almost the same. I'm using a borax solution and etching with winks rust remover. I'm wanting to try multi-etch, I can't get a good shade of green..

Green is supposedly the hardest colour to get a good representation of via anodizing. I have heard multi etch, which is quite expensive can go a long way to achieving that. Yes Whink ruststain remover is an absolute god send.

I don’t have a real power source, I’m using 9volts daisy chained together.

Bj2ztv9.jpg

U3iwmnf.jpg

And to keep things on topic. Shamwari being carried today. I had to reanodize the pivot collar blue.
HrtMkSw.jpg

Back