EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

#thereisnospoon
But i had this! And i want to say, what an awesome steel! I am surprised how well this adai coped with measuring and stirring non-chinese coffee and didnt even need sharpening! Excellent quality!
MigoWoydoFk.jpg

We use similar stuff at transfer points between conveyors: keeps the rocks moving in the right direction.

I highly recommend it, if you want a way to test blade geometry, edge retention, and ergonomics, all at once. Either the edge will give up, or your hand will.

My rough service work knife, this D2 Benchmade/HK Axis cuts thick rubber like butter:)
QJuVlAO.jpg

We use similar stuff at transfer points between conveyors: keeps the rocks moving in the right direction.

I highly recommend it, if you want a way to test blade geometry, edge retention, and ergonomics, all at once. Either the edge will give up, or your hand will.
Yes! This is conveyor wiper material from before the days of polyurethane. Definitely rough to cut! The D2 held up well though and I’m not willing to try my Nice M4 or M390 blades on it yet :eek:

Finishing up my almost two weeks of CRK carry with my drawer queen large 21 Bocote and Snakewood Mnandi....

The large probably won't ever get carried--it's a 2009 pre-Idaho in S30V and about as pretty perfect and unused as can be. I find little occasion to pocket the little guy, though it would make a good companion for my Sundays site-directing our home youth basketball 6-9 game slates. I'll try to do that this coming weekend so I'm not completely off-topic here. :rolleyes:

hVqSn1t.jpg

LsNvBxM.jpg

Oh my ... this needs 2 like buttons ! NICE ! :thumbsup:

Thanks, brother...

Hope all of BF is having a great Tuesday !
View attachment 1036006

...and, from the Great Minds Think Alike Dept, below you'll find today's actual carry. That's a really fantastic looking FrankenRitter you've got there. When the 550-1 first came out, I thought the gray scales and blue liners were kinda meh, but I bought one for my wife and really came to like both the look and feel of it. It's her favorite carry.

My large Ritter sports Kevin Wilkins coarse black G10s with a red backspacer and has a matching little brother. I really like the change in ergos with the Wilkins scales which take the workhorse Ritter to an even higher level. It's both a tank and a cutting machine.

3iaxAjI.jpg

7MmxNW8.jpg

My large Ritter sports Kevin Wilkins coarse black G10s with a red backspacer and has a matching little brother. I really like the change in ergos with the Wilkins scales which take the workhorse Ritter to an even higher level. It's both a tank and a cutting machine.

3iaxAjI.jpg

7MmxNW8.jpg

Thank you as well.

Ritter/m390/Wilkins !!!! Really nice ! I’ve had Wilkins but for the mini. Definitely changed the feel of it. Can only imagine in the full size. Great looking knife for sure you have there.

Back