EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

toda2048.jpg

Have a nice day.

I haven’t been here since last Wednesday. On Thanksgiving eve my daughter was diagnosed with COVID. We headed out immediately to Cherokee Nation Three Rivers Hospital in Muskogee, OK where eventually they began an infusion, and after a couple of hours sent her home, telling her within 24 hours she’d begin to feel better. NOT!

On Friday her fever was still above 102. We decided to take her to Cherokee Nation Hastings Hospital in Tahlequah, OK (Where The Red Fern Grows was filmed there for you old-timers).

She’s 1/4 Cherokee, and all of the tribes hospitals are beyond reproach. Today things aren’t a lot better but they’ve been able to keep her from being intubated. We’re leaving at 10:00AM to go to the hospital. It’s a helpless feeling especially when you can’t see her, only sit in a waiting room and speak with the doctors.

So, miss interacting with you, and only time will tell how this resolves. Bye.

D168B66A-B620-4FED-A58E-656144D7C5B1.jpeg31A6D3DD-C8E8-4F4E-8994-DBEEB6C1CBE4.jpeg

I haven’t been here since last Wednesday. On Thanksgiving eve my daughter was diagnosed with COVID. We headed out immediately to Cherokee Nation Three Rivers Hospital in Muskogee, OK where eventually they began an infusion, and after a couple of hours sent her home, telling her within 24 hours she’d begin to feel better. NOT!

On Friday her fever was still above 102. We decided to take her to Cherokee Nation Hastings Hospital in Tahlequah, OK (Where The Red Fern Grows was filmed there for you old-timers).

She’s 1/4 Cherokee, and all of the tribes hospitals are beyond reproach. Today things aren’t a lot better but they’ve been able to keep her from being intubated. We’re leaving at 10:00AM to go to the hospital. It’s a helpless feeling especially when you can’t see her, only sit in a waiting room and speak with the doctors.

View attachment 1692156View attachment 1692157
sorry to hear that...praying she'll get better and all will get right for y'all.

Terribly sorry to hear this, man. Keep your head up, and hopefully she'll pull through this.

We’ll be thinking about you and your family…she will get thru this, stay positive.

How old?

Sorry to hear that. Hope she starts feeling better quickly! Terrible , helpless feeling when your kid is sick!!!
The separation only compounds the feelings of inadequacy!!!... Chin up!!! Thoughts and prayers headed her way!!!!

Back