EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Last minute update, the Freek was placed back in the daily rotation box due to the arrival of the Lionsteel KUR today ;) which now occupies the front pocket and will be put into the line up of my rotation set...

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
Hey what happened to our early new years resolution ? Ok if you got something new so am I ; Ha !

Lol well it was a breach that I could over look since it just arrived, I was sorely tempted to keep carrying it today!!! but, I did not, so, a modicum of restraint still resides within me, ain't much, but, it's there :)

G2

Last edited:
Last night we were out to the theater again to see our oldest reprise a role for the third time in a holiday play he's acted in five times now. Looking to switch to more of a gentleman's knife for a night out, I reached for my Cheburkov Strisch. With the same maker's Scout right next to it, I realized I hadn't pocketed that one for quite some time so I went large anyway and dropped the smaller knife into the bottom of my left as a second carry. I've got the same two on me today.

Mc0P5gO.jpg

tSthIeE.jpg

While shooting these pics I noticed some blueish discoloration on both sides of the Scout's pivot. I had always assumed the hardware was gold anodized Ti, but now am thinking the pivot and other hardware are bronze. The stop pin on the knife appears to be the same material and has aged to a typically dark bronze color.

G0IeMVT.jpg

Back