EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Winter park.
37665590.jpg

Rope ship in the snow.
37665589.jpg

You'll note that the knife's scales also qualify it for Carbon Fiber Friday and, while a simple scale change does not a Franken Friday knife make, these DOAT beauties came with the third 705 I acquired along with the original factory G10's which I re-installed, restoring the latter to its original condition and giving me some justification for dropping another F on ya while greatly improving the Former knife.

ll4rQo2.jpg

Of some interest, regarding the "updating" of the 705 to the 707 Sequel, is that despite the change in scale material and blade, the bones of the knife stayed unchanged, using the same liners and AXIS lock assembly, so it's no big deal to swap parts--stock or aftermarket--around between the two models. All three models--710, 705, and 707--are also generously skeletonized, leaving me options for further customization similar to the holey Arizona Ironwood -1401 I posted a couple days back. I do have one 710 D2/705 ATS34 pair that I've kept stock and like new out of fondness for those models and have vacillated between modding them or searching for another pair to customize. 🤷‍♂️
Another stunner 👍

Last edited:
Back