EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Just got this Bubinga Wood Kwaiken in yesterday!
55619_A7_F_B155_4136_AF75_91_C50342_AED6.jpg
I'm really likin' these Kwaikens (that I've been researching since your post. Thank for that! LOL). They look like little min-Samurai swords. I've been looking for a good manual (non-assisted), ball bearing flipper. Could be the one!

I'm really likin' these Kwaikens (that I've been researching since your post. Thank for that! LOL). They look like little min-Samurai swords. I've been looking for a good manual (non-assisted), ball bearing flipper. Could be the one!

Yea there a nice knife for the price! I wanna pick up a CF one next. Smooth and fast flipper. Always deploys. Can’t complain!

Yea there a nice knife for the price! I wanna pick up a CF one next. Smooth and fast flipper. Always deploys. Can’t complain!
Thx. You answered my only other question ("smooth and fast flipper"). It certainly looked that way on BladeHQ's video. My first Boker was their mini-Kalashnikov auto. I was amazed at the quality for the price. (I returned my first and only other manual, ball bearing flipper...the Kershaw Fraxion. Neither smooth nor fast.)

Back