EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20130929-124430-zpse5cgq045.jpg

Sunday and today it's been my F95R.

urDvZaD.jpg

The weather's been really weird these last few days--the first storm system late last week largely missed us with temps around freezing and the tiniest dusting of fine snow. Then Sunday it warmed up to 50+ and rained like heck all day while it snowed up North. Today's temps dropped into the Vermont-like zone here on-Cape--into the single digits, windy, and just another dusting of snow.

53cH10g.jpg

No, there's nothing going on with the clip--just some ice stuck to it when I flipped it over.

Last edited:
This one is a Jotul, which came with the house. I am trying my best to make ash out of the monster hickories that got blown down in my yard last year. It's doing the job.
Edited to add: Didn't know that F3CB was the model. Thanks!
IMG-4701.jpg

Last edited:
The other day we were posting about 111's over at The Bears' Den and it got me to carry mine today. I've reprofiled the blade to 15 DPS with a 20 DPS micro-bevel--it's scary sharp and one wicked cutter/slicer. I've also got the action tuned up to flip easily with light pressure and drop shut like a thumb guillotine. I had a surgical clearance Dr's appointment first thing this morning, so I decided to go with my second carry solo for that, but when I got home the CF Sequel went into the bottom of my front left and my pocket sword got clipped right into my front right. For a huge knife the 111CF carries really well. :D

d3iivTw.jpg

aG8BZnG.jpg

Last edited:
Back