EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

a5fxJNipTnXFcuyxZFdHrtZH8frk-j-hsv1SiEMK6CFQOnNLaHnCnuo2h4OOGZ3Un61ol-HdOLY4W0nwR_2SwSc7YHoaci--629uYT4xRBQfu3lH1M9ejIHfmkQfUnpTickGX5OT5dQ=w2400

Can’t put this one down. Although I have much “nicer” knives there is just a great joy in carrying a knife that does everything you need it to do.

(Took these last night so I’m stretching “today”, forgive me.)

Somebody wants to go for a walk:
esgZ7CH.jpg

82FyGA9.jpg

And this one has been getting me through the end of winter: (the knife not the beer)
nMZ6XgY.jpg

After seeing @HOKIE_FAN 's StarTac posted a couple days back I got mine out to handle as I hadn't carried it for a while. I'd planned on my XM18 for yesterday so I went with that figuring the WC 'Zaan would go today, but there's been a bit of Python Micarta chatter over at the Bears' Den so I got my F3 out, touched up the edge, and pocketed the old snake again. Tomorrow for the StarTac for sure. :rolleyes:

IWu8sWM.jpg

U7UAh0L.jpg

There was a glorious sunrise here this morning but too much dynamic range for my camera to capture it without a graduated filter or bracketing shots for HDR. The horizon was deep orange and the clouds were pink but you can't tell because the highlights were so blown out in the shots I took. I like the sign on the left and the light bubbles from the street lights and cars in the background though. I sure am glad tomorrow is Friday.

The best I could do:

full

Back