EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

FKyz1TP.jpg

Micro Praetorian T.

Time to park the old heap for the weekend. :)

full

I'm going to mess around with this Wicked Edge I got the other day and maybe roll another character in Skyrim. Been a long time since I played it and I always play as a good guy/gal so I might go pure evil with this one. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

It took me a couple days to get to it after seeing H HOKIE_FAN 's StarTac posted a few pages back, but I've been carrying mine today over at the shop, still working on my art storage wall units.

wCbph5D.jpg

hB1bAMz.jpg

This whole project is made of 9 sheets of 3/4" pre-finished maple cabinet-grade plywood along with 2 sheets of 1/2". I just cracked open my 2nd 250' roll of edge banding as I've gotten to the 6 drawer boxes. Almost done with those, then on to the faces to finish up with around 375 LF.

jWsFv1Z.jpg

Muffin rocks!! You fill out that BAPE tee very nicely Lapedog Lapedog lol. This one’s for you brother..
View attachment 1073847

I appreciate those old school Bape Stas at a level few could comprehend. You know back in the day you could judge a man’s hustle by how many new Bapes and LRGs the guy had. Where is that money now?

You made me laugh for real about the tshirt. Shoulda saved some of the Bapes I only wore once, coulda sold them as vintage bape!

I appreciate those old school Bape Stas at a level few could comprehend. You know back in the day you could judge a man’s hustle by how many new Bapes and LRGs the guy had. Where is that money now?

You made me laugh for real about the tshirt. Shoulda saved some of the Bapes I only wore once, coulda sold them as vintage bape!
Game recognize game, as they say ;)
I can’t help but think of good times past whenever I slap a pair of my throwback sneaks on.
Have a great weekend A!

Back