EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

New toy from the mailman
zBJf5WJ.jpg

kk6oZ3z.jpg

NIqNTh3.jpg

I've always admired @Ansoknives work and the design of the ZT 220 but never pulled the trigger until today, found this at the Lewisburg PA knife show, still going on today and tomorrow at the Country Cupboard Inn along rte 15,
And since we recently moved, our new address is also....wait for it...220 ;) so, my OCD is kicking in big time ...

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Nice folder,
G2

Out of curiosity, do you recall at what angle you set that edge?
Wish I could answer that with certainty, and take credit for that sick edge, but I sent that Inkosi off to someone MUCH more skilled than myself, Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble , for the TLC it needed. To my very unprofessional eye, it looks like he kept it around 17dps, but hopefully he’ll chime in with the straight dope
Have a great weekend!

Out of curiosity, do you recall at what angle you set that edge?
Or are you a freehand stud-ninja?
Either way, it looks great.

Wish I could answer that with certainty, and take credit for that sick edge, but I sent that Inkosi off to someone MUCH more skilled than myself, Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble , for the TLC it needed. To my very unprofessional eye, it looks like he kept it around 17dps, but hopefully he’ll chime in with the straight dope
Have a great weekend!

It's in that neighborhood. That tends to be where I set them unless the blade's too thick or a specific angle was requested. I've always thought the giant bevels were a little unsightly on most knives.

I've always admired @Ansoknives work and the design of the ZT 220 but never pulled the trigger until today, found this at the Lewisburg PA knife show, still going on today and tomorrow at the Country Cupboard Inn along rte 15,
And since we recently moved, our new address is also....wait for it...220 ;) so, my OCD is kicking in big time ...

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Nice folder,
G2

I'm in down in Perry County. I didn't know there was a knife show or I would've made the trip up there today. Tomorrow's out of the question because we're having a pizza party for our granddaughter's 17th birthday.

Back