EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

C7ONGRt.jpg

Nice 24, DR. I really like RHK red scales and that's what I'll have whenever I buy another. I'm pretty partial to orange too, and really like my 24, though not being a big Spanto fan I had mine re-ground by Josh at REK. I think I'll carry that one today, now that I've seen yours.

zzhh3UZ.jpg

BTW, I read that whole FullTrack lockstick thread after seeing your reference above to that "fiasco". Disappointing, to say the least, as the FT was one of the knives on my want list. The 24 is a pretty good way to go, though, if you're looking for a big Hinderer. :)
That looks awesome. What a change to the blade style. Another great looking Hinderer. I will keep REK in mind in case I ever want go that route with the blade. I don’t think I will at this point. I’m trying to keep all of my Hinderers with different colors and blade shapes. It is nice to have that option, though.

I loved that Full Track and thought I got one of the good ones. After a week or two, mine all of a sudden did the same thing. I still can’t believe they passed inspection with the amount of force you needed to use to unlock the knife.

Back