EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Tiger striped that b*tch.
OwIDNK3.jpg

This is for you commader Fullflat
Dat looped vid though

There's more bad weather headed this way from the Southwest, but right now it's sunny, yesterday's snow is melting off the roof, and it's warm and bright and dry in here. Just enjoying a lazy Sunday, listening to tunes and relaxing in my chair....

wofocWl.jpg

nkjiKH2.jpg

There's more bad weather headed this way from the Southwest, but right now it's sunny, yesterday's snow is melting off the roof, and it's warm and bright and dry in here. Just enjoying a lazy Sunday, listening to tunes and relaxing in my chair....

wofocWl.jpg

nkjiKH2.jpg
Who’s the Blues/Jazz guy lurking in the background? It’s like I know who it is but can’t figure it out lol.
Nice blade BTW !!

Who’s the Blues/Jazz guy lurking in the background? It’s like I know who it is but can’t figure it out lol.
Nice blade BTW !!
I've seen a few of your jazz sides in the background here and there too. That's the late, great Stanley Turrentine pictured on the cover of the Mosaic CD box set of his Blue Note Quintet/Sextet Studio Sessions. Sunday's usually vinyl day, though, and I've been spinning LPs--right now Miles Davis's "Blue Haze".

Thanks on the kind words for the 247. There's a lot of them out there with a lot of bling, but I like my plain handles and understated PVD/stonewashed finish with just the gold ano hardware for highlights.

Last edited:
Back