EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

zKfr9FCh.jpg

In finding a green knife for St Paddy's Day I actually came up with more than I thought I could at first blush. Green KW Millie, 551SBK Grip in green canvas Micarta, BM Proper also in gcM, a Millie/Para2 DigiCam pair that reads mostly green, but decided to pocket this one from my Tenacious collection. My black-scaled combo Tenacious was my gateway knife into "better" modern folders and I've always had a soft spot for that model, picking up 5 for myself along the way plus a few gifts for others. Lotta bang for the buck there. :D

FQiDnkg.jpg

after i thought about it some i would have to gather at least 10 green knives for a St paddys day group picture and that wasnt even actually going through the collection to look. Off the top of my head i know i have green: bm 940, hk unsub, real steel metamorph, bestech lion baracuda kendo and paladin, kershaw launch 1, ontario rat 1, civivi baklash, Kershaw emerson cqc5. Most from when i first started collecting but theres 11 already... wooh! I guess I like green more than i thought!

Good thing I didn't order a terzoula then lol. I think your right it is a gayle bradley 2. To me they looked somewhat similar from pics online but after looking at both again i now see the differences. never handled either but sure would like to.

Back