EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My screw converted Manix 2 done by myself with a DLC coated hollow ground S30V blade and a regular G-10 Manix 2 swapped with Titanium - Flytanium scales

KiUZcEq.jpg

Wish I could take better photos.
Just wanna help.
If u mean that there is no sun at moment, sixty watt floor stand lamp will do fine. Or one good hicri led lamp. Or hicri flashlight. with a real diffuser, or a white paper sheet instead.

Been away for a few days (less than fun reasons), so my pocket "stuff" didn't change.
X6Xie0r.jpg

The situation being what it was, I didn't use any of them...but they were there.

The circumstances (and people) weren't fixed blade friendly; so I didn't have one on me...but I knew I had these nearby (one in jacket, one in pack)
wglcpr8.jpg
Very intriguing. More info?

20190313_141921_zpst6j9jhzq.jpg
20190313_141932_zpsocodnglv.jpg
20190313_142105_zps4t9we0fc.jpg

I was attempting to separate two pieces of garlic bread, yes bread, that was frozen together. It required more force than I would have thought and when it broke free, the edge of the blade hit the edge of a piece of Pyrex. This has to be one of the dumbest ways a knife has been damaged. I got this knife just a few months ago and I'm not gonna lie, this small nick bothers me. I got out the stones and smoothed out the bur but the damage is done.
How about a recurve?

Damn. Pic is so clean i would photoshop edit the cuff into not torn one, if i would be able.

If I had a way to send you the RAW file, I would be glad for you to do the edit. I’ve had access to Photoshop for three years and never use it. Maybe I am too old to learn new things but it was a bit beyond me when I tried to use it so I stick with Lightroom.

Pretty much all my clothes look like that though because I spend all my money on knives, guns, ammo, watches and hot sauce.

Back