EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

sL5moRz.jpg
L04czNv.jpg

Carrying my new $30 knife, a Kershaw Atmos. Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, it is beautiful, and has the most amazing action for a $30 Chinese made knife. Yes, blade is 8cr13mov, but I have a strop nearby. And the blade grind is great for cutting. Really impressed with this, and highly recommended for anyone looking for a great budget knife.

UGl4zOt.jpg

mg9dypa.jpg

F4JC3AX.jpg

I own one as well and the action is indeed impressive. Now Kershaw make one in a little larger size and use at least 14c28n on it and i will gladly pay a little more.

My screw converted Manix 2 done by myself with a DLC coated hollow ground S30V blade and a regular G-10 Manix 2 swapped with Titanium - Flytanium scales

KiUZcEq.jpg

Im digging that screw upgrade in the Lw. I have that knife also and would like to do the same. Did you just drill out the rivets and use screws from the G 10 one? Great job!

Congrats on the score!

Thanks! I had been eyeing It for some time but never cared for the deceptively slick g10 on the regular 710 after handling one. finally found the -1401 upgraded 710 for a good price on the exchange. Its the most ive spent on a knife but it lives up to all my expectations and was worth every penny! The ApostleP mirror edge was icing on the cake!

IMG_2010.jpg Ive been carrying this little guy the last couple days. Horizon bladeworks sentry. Great action, fit and finish, and slightly smaller than a Utx85. This is my second OTF from them and they offer a lot of value for the money imo. I still want an ultratech though if i can be disciplined enough to build my PayPal back up.

Is that an m4 mantra ti? If so How do you like it? I've read really good things about it and i think its on bearings? I have found I do not care for flippers on washers after owning several and I believe it's a little bit larger than the sage 2 So I think it would fit the bill for me.

Needs imo that wire clip mod
Years ago I got a custom Ti deep carry clip for my PM2 and I love it. I only wish I could get one for my Manix 2 but it uses the Spydie wire clip which I don't trust quite as much - I tend to be hard on pocket clips (and, by extension, the arm of my chair at the office). Still, I will probably order the official Spydie deep-carry wire clip for the Manix whenever I remember to call them during business hours.

31054213091_7326006e03_k.jpg

Back