EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Just got my Masterblaster back from the spa — I know there’s been controversy with FFWK in the past, but this really is a nice knife. I contemplated selling it, but instead sent it in for a retro-fit Ti clip lol. Wasn’t the color I chose, smh, but what can I do....

View attachment 1099248 View attachment 1099249
Out of curiosity.. what controversy are you talking about with FFKW?

20190327-115248.jpg

Out of curiosity.. what controversy are you talking about with FFKW?
I read about where someone sent in their knife for repair and it took many months after a quoted time frame for them to get it back. Furthermore, the communication between one of the brothers and the customer was publicized on social media in a negative manner. Has to do with this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re.../elliot_from_ferrum_forge_responds_to_recent/

It was interesting to view both sides of the story.

More appts today, so needing another light carry I broke out my GM3. This knife is very similar to my 0452 (although I put a CF show side slab on that one) but seems altogether more refined. It's also an interestingly constructed piece as a liner lock disguised in a frame lock's body. The lockbar is similar to that of the Skaha, secured by the clip screw and in this case pinched in behind the stubby-but-handsome rear backspacer.

2ndNp7s.jpg

zwjX9W6.jpg

I read about where someone sent in their knife for repair and it took many months after a quoted time frame for them to get it back. Furthermore, the communication between one of the brothers and the customer was publicized on social media in a negative manner. Has to do with this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re.../elliot_from_ferrum_forge_responds_to_recent/

It was interesting to view both sides of the story.

Ok, I remember reading about this now. Just a guy with an ego being a dick..Wont stop me from buying there knives. Thank you for the link. Nice knife by the way, new clip looks good.

Back