EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

...Do you know if they still make that model?
Thank you !
I did try to send you a message but either you don't accept messages, or I can't figure it out how to do it.
I did check the Bulgarian site where the traditional are listed and there is no price, I'm guessing they don't make those anymore.
Drop me a line please either here or on my email: three.eight.super at gmail and I'll give you all info I have, I'm positive you can find one of choice, they have those in different scale variations. :thumbsup:
As I said, I have one of their forum editions, and if you want to try it, I'll be happy to send it to you so you can see if you'like it.

sw3gx.jpg

Thank you !
I did try to send you a message but either you don't accept messages, or I can't figure it out how to do it.
I did check the Bulgarian site where the traditional are listed and there is no price, I'm guessing they don't make those anymore.
Drop me a line please either here or on my email: three.eight.super at gmail and I'll give you all info I have, I'm positive you can find one of choice, they have those in different scale variations. :thumbsup:
As I said, I have one of their forum editions, and if you want to try it, I'll be happy to send it to you so you can see if you'like it.

sw3gx.jpg
That right there is what makes this community such a great place. Good people helping other good people find what works for them. Bravo brother!

toy-like aspect of that orange backspacer
oh, unexpected. did you have an f3 shiro? their orange or other near colors of g10 ver. i never felt them a toy because of gten scales same color. i got mine before i ever saw crooked river, maybe thats why. of coz i dont like color gten, even their great idea of black or orange gten but with blue pivot collar and spacer looks much better, of coz not as good as a blackout would be though. Just an accent, not a toy, maybe u may want to try to think about it. its actually easier sometimes than leave the thought as it is and starting to change environment to a complementing form)

oh, unexpected. did you have an f3 shiro? their orange or other near colors of g10 ver. i never felt them a toy because of gten scales same color. i got mine before i ever saw crooked river, maybe thats why. of coz i dont like color gten, even their great idea of black or orange gten but with blue pivot collar and spacer looks much better, of coz not as good as a blackout would be though. Just an accent, not a toy, maybe u may want to try to think about it. its actually easier sometimes than leave the thought as it is and starting to change environment to a complementing form)
The thing with that backspacer is it seems so out of place on the knife, which otherwise has such a handsome, classic design. I don't object to orange in any way either, as I have a pretty fair number of orange-scaled knives, but, adding insult to injury, there's something about the texture, finish, and color tone of that particular backspacer that I find really unappealing. By contrast, I do like the slight accent of the orange pivot collar on the knife.

That Shiro in the same post is a Hati, rather than an F3, and I'm very pleased with its milled orange G10 scales. Curiously, it also has a matching G10 backspacer, and while it doesn't strike me as out of place, I do plan to eventually replace it either with a large Shiro standoff, because I prefer open-back construction, or a Ti version of the same backspacer, just for a different look.

Cx597IT.jpg

Thank you !

sw3gx.jpg
Thanks, PK. I will send you a email this weekend.

47587457432_4c9f7d755f_h.jpg

Thank you !

sw3gx.jpg
Massive ones.

Back