EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

LI3jogU.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

Good looking blade. While i dont own any ti Bestech knives i do own quite a few G10 models and do like them especially for the price point. This green/ black swordfish showed up today in the mail and is my favorite of the G10 series. Im pretty happy with it for 40 bucks shipped with a full size 4" blade in D2, a nice ceramic ball bearing flipper action, and an overall slim easy to carry package.

View attachment 1117000

Good looking blade. While i dont own any ti Bestech knives i do own quite a few G10 models and do like them especially for the price point. This green/ black swordfish showed up today in the mail and is my favorite of the G10 series. Im pretty happy with it for 40 bucks shipped with a full size 4" blade in D2, a nice ceramic ball bearing flipper action, and an overall slim easy to carry package.

Those are both great looking knives. They will be good users. Definitely can't beat the price for what you get. These Chinese companies are really stepping up their game. I just recently picked up a Rike 802G with G10, bearings, Ti and 154CM and love it.

Those are both great looking knives. They will be good users. Definitely can't beat the price for what you get. These Chinese companies are really stepping up their game. I just recently picked up a Rike 802G with G10, bearings, Ti and 154CM and love it.

I agree. If the quality is there i dont care where it was made. Just look at WE knives. BT offers alot of value and Rike makes some real nice stuff as well along with several other makers. If its a good design and made well its good enough for me whether its American, Asian, Russian made or wherever.

And here I thought that I was the only lunatic who'd stand in the middle of the road for a knife photo. :D

IMG-20170427-173059-866.jpg

Yours is definitely better.

Thanks for the compliment, I like yours as well! It is a strange feeling kneeling down in the middle of a 55mph zone but the light was too good to pass up.

What up A! Always great to hear from you. It’s a N.L. Titan (I have no idea what N.L. Stands for), made by High Sierra Tool

Thank god it’s too big for me.

Every time I think I’m getting out of the knife game they pull me back in!

Edit to add pic:

Here’s my too real 11:45pm on a Wednesday edc. All that’s left to do is watch tv with the dog and Sebenza.
M7IBUHL.jpg

Last edited:
I’m feeling a little blue after staying up late to watch the Caps lose so I grabbed a blue knife to play with instead of hitting the liquor cabinet.

The hockey equipment was left by my five year old who stayed up about 4 hours past his bedtime.

Congrats Canes and Canes fans. Good luck!

679136F8-360D-4C6B-A530-E561F861F4A7.jpeg

Looks like a Tramatino machete? Really like their thinner blade stock and how it sings when swinging it! I prefer it over my ontario military machete for yardwork.
Yes, it is. It came with a roughed in edge from the factory which I finished off with a file and a diamond hone. It took some time to do it but was worth the effort. Took a nearly razor edge and holds it well. It zips through the tall weeds and other plants like butter and will chop through smaller hickory branches easily as well. I use it to keep my work area clear and safe so I don't trip over something while that chainsaw is running. The HB axe is for larger limbs that are too much for the Tramontina. Both are worked very hard when I get out there to clear those trees.

Back