EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Love burning fuel & putting power to pavement! ..and you were hauling ass for real brother! I used to ride an ‘06 ‘busa, and miss it almost every day. Now all my go fast time is on 4 wheels or on the water.
ETA: a pic of the CPK FK2 I carried today
View attachment 1123523
View attachment 1123529
Here is one for you, hope I didn't post it before...

Find the knife on the picture :D

9Q5jW3.jpg

I carried a CRKT Provoke yesterday in the just recently issued factory sheath made for it.

The Provoke is a unique design twist on the karambit but it is a HUGE knife that isn't well suited for pocket carry. It will fit in my pocket but it's a tight fit that because of its bulk can hang up on other things placed in my pocket. The deep pocket clip is nice when you can slip it over the edge of your pocket but the space to do so is every limited, so it can be difficult inserting the clip over thick edged pockets. These are reasons why using the sheath is preferable to carrying this beast in my pocket.

If pocket carry and maximum concealability are important to you in a karambit, then the Provoke would NOT be for you but for certain uses/applications, the Provoke could be the best tool/knife for the job.

RcYXrUZl.jpg

xa9kJIrl.jpg

Last edited:
Having bought that ACE Biblio natural Micarta on the Exchange yesterday and therefore having Micarta on my mind (sung to the tune of Georgia On My Mind) and as it's Micarta Monday, I went with my large Inkosi natural Micarta today. Tracking says I should have the Biblio Thursday, so maybe I'll just stay with the Micarta theme 'til it arrives. :cool:

x3yEL92.jpg

7gZjWeA.jpg

Back