EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

8UU9JLT.jpg

If i quote Mr President right :
You can carry some knives some of the time, and you can carry some knives all the time, but you can’t bring all your drawers full of knives all the time.
Especially if going to ca.

In TN, you can carry just about any knife, as many as you want, pretty much anywhere, as long as it's not double edged like a dagger. I think that's due mainly to the Knife Rights organization lobbying the state govt. The knife laws here weren't always so liberal.

I lived in CA for a couple of years but I didn't carry knives at the time. It was like going to another country, lots of interesting things going on there but I was ready to come back.

What region of Russia are you in, comrade?

In TN, you can carry just about any knife, as many as you want, pretty much anywhere, as long as it's not double edged like a dagger. I think that's due mainly to the Knife Rights organization lobbying the state govt. The knife laws here weren't always so liberal.

I lived in CA for a couple of years but I didn't carry knives at the time. It was like going to another country, lots of interesting things going on there but I was ready to come back.

What region of Russia are you in, comrade?
Far east

Back