EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

03de7f8f089fe0d9629819c0b23bce52.jpg
Polished?

Whoa! Is that the ‘brz’ sprint 0055?? Looks super sick..like a stealth fighter!
The scales look dark in the pic, and I like that a lot.
JUST SAY IT! HEAR HOW THE TRUTH WILL SOUND
THE BLACKEST BLACK WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER, NO BRONZE WOULDNT EVEN MATTER!

First carry...
5843110C-5700-4FEC-9A45-268D30342EB4.jpeg

Today...
7B130E81-F36A-4361-A9F2-351E0EF0B67B.jpeg

Whoa! Is that the ‘brz’ sprint 0055?? Looks super sick..like a stealth fighter!
The scales look dark in the pic, and I like that a lot.

It is the 0055brz. The picture makes the bronze look darker (which I prefer), but in actuality it has a lot of purple hues in it....but wait....I just took it out in the sun and looked at it and it looks dark bronze…it was definitely purplish when I got it...my hand oils must be making it more bronze :eek::):)

Last edited:
IMG_3573.jpg

View attachment 1134537 View attachment 1134538

It is the 0055brz. The picture makes the bronze look darker (which I prefer), but in actuality it has a lot of purple hues in it....but wait....I just took it out in the sun and looked at it and it looks dark bronze…it was definitely purplish when I got it...my hand oils must be making it more bronze :eek::):)

How do you like the 0055? Its an interesting knife for sure. Like a piece of art. Does the sprint have an upgraded steel?

View attachment 1134545

How do you like the 0055? Its an interesting knife for sure. Like a piece of art. Does the sprint have an upgraded steel?

Definitely a different looking knife, great conversation piece. Not the most practical knife, but it gets the job done for me. And I really dig the flipper mechanism.

The 0055brz does have an upgraded cpm20cv blade.

Definitely a different looking knife, great conversation piece. Not the most practical knife, but it gets the job done for me. And I really dig the flipper mechanism.

The 0055brz does have an upgraded cpm20cv blade.

Those are pretty much my thoughts as well. I think the 0055 offers a tremendous value for Everything you get for the price point. It has a great action, the slt flipper tab is pretty interesting, and it was my main draw to the knife as was probably yours as well. Your sprint looks awesome and 20CV is an excellent Steel.

Back