EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Russian gibberish translator ITT.
It says three v. Get it? 3V. It is crystal clear, just like water.

15588210201960.jpg

Hi Guys, I've been absent from this forum for a few days with a busy week finishing off my fussy, detailed window replacement project. Also been hanging out over at The Bears' Den time permitting.

Anyway I picked this one up from the PO today after it spent a week after purchase wending its way across the pond via Royal Mail. I've always wanted an all-Wilkins Griptilian and now I have one--scales, clip, and blade. I have a matching pair of Wilkins G10 Ritters and wanted Titanium slabs, but this hard-coat aluminum set is really ok. I grabbed it up as Kevin has stopped making the Grip replacement blades and I really wanted one in my collection.

WVvh0Yj.jpg

AbHbeO2.jpg

Decided to finally give my Spydie Para 3 LW a break . Have another Para 3 but
Brown G10 S35vn on the way from my Favorite dealer DLT they just got in stock :thumbsup: Been waiting for this one should be a nice combo .
So figure I better get ole heavy out so I’ll be ready for the heavier Para 3 g10 :D
4ATy1Rs.jpg

Last edited:
Daughter’s first day of swimming lessons — she cried her face off

View attachment 1134469

I brought these with me:

View attachment 1134468
Good on you for getting that adorable lil girl safe around water early! Down here in S FL it’s pretty much a must. She’ll end up loving it. As a dad though, doesn’t it break your heart to have to stand on the sidelines and watch while they’re crying like that!? I almost cried too at the first lesson lol
Hope your whole fam has an excellent holiday weekend!

Good on you for getting that adorable lil girl safe around water early! Down here in S FL it’s pretty much a must. She’ll end up loving it. As a dad though, doesn’t it break your heart to have to stand on the sidelines and watch while they’re crying like that!? I almost cried too at the first lesson lol
Hope your whole fam has an excellent holiday weekend!

It was definitely hard watching her cry while video recording it, but I’m glad we’re starting her out young. My wife was a swimmer, so it’s a must lol. I’m planning to put her through golf lessons soon as she can walk lol.

Thanks bro! Wishing you and your fam the same!

Hi Guys, I've been absent from this forum for a few days with a busy week finishing off my fussy, detailed window replacement project. Also been hanging out over at The Bears' Den time permitting.

Anyway I picked this one up from the PO today after it spent a week after purchase wending its way across the pond via Royal Mail. I've always wanted an all-Wilkins Griptilian and now I have one--scales, clip, and blade. I have a matching pair of Wilkins G10 Ritters and wanted Titanium slabs, but this hard-coat aluminum set is really ok. I grabbed it up as Kevin has stopped making the Grip replacement blades and I really wanted one in my collection.

WVvh0Yj.jpg

AbHbeO2.jpg
Ditto on the Wilkins Grip!
Put an 18dps edge on yesterday and it's good to go. Pretty simple job seeing as it was close to 20dps from Kevin and thin behind the edge.
GWXdxmF.jpg

vGwo2hZ.jpg

Ditto on the Wilkins Grip!
Put an 18dps edge on yesterday and it's good to go. Pretty simple job seeing as it was close to 20dps from Kevin and thin behind the edge.
GWXdxmF.jpg

vGwo2hZ.jpg
Nice one, Barman. I saw your earlier post while catching up with the thread after posting mine today. I've been sitting here watching the ballgame and fondling the blade on my knife. I really love the way the forward swedge is done, giving the blade an effective distal taper for piercing while maintaining tip strength. Big fan of KW's work here. :)

Nice one, Barman. I saw your earlier post while catching up with the thread after posting mine today. I've been sitting here watching the ballgame and fondling the blade on my knife. I really love the way the forward swedge is done, giving the blade an effective distal taper for piercing while maintaining tip strength. Big fan of KW's work here. :)
I've been looking for a KW Leafstorm 9 (?) and have failed so this was the next best thing.
I'll be happy with this one...till the next one comes along.:rolleyes:
And yes, also a fan.

Back