EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ksm7FLS.jpg

This one just in from Pavlovo, Russia, custom ordered from Alexander Cheburkov for its stonewashed M390 blade finish, his Raven (Voron) in red C-Tek. 110 mm FFG blade, wicked sharp and wicked thin behind the edge, measured digitally (my digits :p). I've always wanted a C-Tek scaled knife and am amazed at its translucence around the edges, reflecting off the aluminum web and Ti scales with a red glow almost as if it was illuminated from its interior. Absolutely gorgeous and an incredible piece of craftsmanship.

Haven't really carried it but to try the clip in pocket once, but haven't put it down much either. Rainy day today--just wish the light was a little better for pics.

ZuV1VIb.jpg

Yad0hyx.jpg

FQA5IDu.jpg

1IkyVxt.jpg

Gorgeous. A grail knife, always wondered about the Raven. Only seen pictures so far.
Thanks, man. I'd never held a Raven either, but watched the review at Vlad's Blades, have two other Cheburkovs, and am extremely pleased with both. Vlad helped with a translation and initial introduction to Alex.

The size and design of the Raven really spoke to me. I'm a great fan of the Spydie Millie and have four of them--the Raven looked just like a Russian Military to me so I went all in. :D

Back