EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Well until I figure how to properly post pics, my EDC for today is part 1 of a gift from my son. A Southern Grind Jackal pup. I will continue trying to post imgur link.
http://imgur.com/gallery/55XktOx
Beautiful knife !!!
I think even as a basic member you should be able to take that link you copied and pasted . Just at the top when you hit reply you’ll see a happy face and a square picture next to it . Just click on the picture and then another window will pop up to allow you copy and paste your picture link :thumbsup:

Doing a little gardening with the para 2 before I head out for a ride to the twisties on my bike :thumbsup:
vMHpaQs.jpg

Lol, thanks! I sold my CF/20CV version a while back and have also been wanting another Yojimbo 2. Have a good one!
Thank you and you to my friend ! I think the Yo Jimbo 2 is a must have in the collection . LOL I’ve had more then one also, I sell one then miss it then buy another and sell it :confused:
Never sold one because I didn’t like them they just got caught up in the never ending rotation of wanting something else new lol .

Last edited:
Thanks you and you to my friend ! I think the Yo Jimbo 2 is a must have in the collection . LOL I’ve had more then one also, I sell one then miss it then buy another and sell it :confused:
Never sold one because I didn’t like them they just got caught up in the never ending rotation of wanting something else new lol .

Agreed! Lol. It’s a vicious cycle.

It would SPECTACULARY NICE if in addition to pictures if you would identify what is pictured for those that have not memorized manufacturers catalogs for 30years (those who can identify every knife pictured should probably be institutionalized for their OCD)

But I keep seeing knives I'd like to buy and own but cannot because I have no clue what model and in some cases the makers name... Gimme a Break!!!, I'm sure others are similarly annoyed...

It would SPECTACULARY NICE if in addition to pictures if you would identify what is pictured for those that have not memorized manufacturers catalogs for 30years (those who can identify every knife pictured should probably be institutionalized for their OCD)

But I keep seeing knives I'd like to buy and own but cannot because I have no clue what model and in some cases the makers name... Gimme a Break!!!, I'm sure others are similarly annoyed...
Feel free to ask. Everyone here is usually pretty friendly about discussing their blades :)

That's the most adorable boxer I've ever seen! Would you be so kind as to provide the specs?
Awesome knife too!

Thank you! He’s a pure bred out of Lexington, Ne named Zero. Just turned two but he is already strong like a racehorse, weighs about 55lbs. Super friendly dog with ton of energy, really good with kids. If you have any specific questions I’d be happy to answer them.

Back