EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Pm2 M390 all day today and Tomorrow
vKcnfdp.jpg

VERY nice. I'm presuming a Dupont there? I'm an Omega and ST Dupont fan myself. :D
Hey thanks Q.
I wish it were, I pine for a Grey Palladium Ligne 2, but Just a Zippo from their Armor collection in this case. Love the Seamaster, for me its the perfect watch. Still searching for that perfect knife to pair with it though... not that the Beast is any slouch, its a great knife.

Hey thanks Q.
I wish it were, I pine for a Grey Palladium Ligne 2, but Just a Zippo from their Armor collection in this case. Love the Seamaster, for me its the perfect watch. Still searching for that perfect knife to pair with it though... not that the Beast is any slouch, its a great knife.

Ahhhhh, I genuinely thought it was. I have a Dupont I carry when I'm going to meet up with the guys for cigars, or I'd post up a pic. It looks similar, but I know they did that checked design in multiple patterns. Either way, that's nice. One of the armored Zippos you say? May have to track one down. Seamasters are my favorite watches as well, I'm wearing my Planet Ocean right now!

Ahhhhh, I genuinely thought it was. I have a Dupont I carry when I'm going to meet up with the guys for cigars, or I'd post up a pic. It looks similar, but I know they did that checked design in multiple patterns. Either way, that's nice. One of the armored Zippos you say? May have to track one down. Seamasters are my favorite watches as well, I'm wearing my Planet Ocean right now!
You guys have excellent taste. Planet Ocean in Ti is one of my go-to’s for edc also
774B2FA9-FE6E-4A27-8B7F-0D8E4D1AEB53.jpeg

Back