EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

L7BHaHN.jpg

nlVvIQl.jpg
wow that's a gorgeous bike!

I haven't gotten this out of the safe for a couple years, don't carry it because its what started this entire Spyderco obsession as it was my first several years ago. I bought it used for a steal to see what this Spyderco hype was all about. It's an excellent knife. Unfortunately their are many other terrific Spydie models I'd rather EDC than a PM2, especially since I'm about 80/20 office and jobsite. Also, this shiny clip is obnoxious and definitely gets looks. Anyway, it still has the best action of all my PM2's and all other Spydercos I own, and I'll never sell it since it was my first. I'll pass it down to my daughter first because of the Blurple scales. :p

Don't mind the slight blunted tip or dirty G10, it's been used and never sharpened. Still shaves arm hair.....

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

I haven't gotten this out of the safe for a couple years, don't carry it because its what started this entire Spyderco obsession as it was my first several years ago. I bought it used for a steal to see what this Spyderco hype was all about. It's an excellent knife. Unfortunately their are many other terrific Spydie models I'd rather EDC than a PM2, especially since I'm about 80/20 office and jobsite. Also, this shiny clip is obnoxious and definitely gets looks. Anyway, it still has the best action of all my PM2's and all other Spydercos I own, and I'll never sell it since it was my first. I'll pass it down to my daughter first because of the Blurple scales. :p

Don't mind the slight blunted tip or dirty G10, it's been used and never sharpened. Still shaves arm hair.....

I think a MXG is much more subdued and being a deep pocket clip your”could be” office carry PM2 would be unnoticed :thumbsup:
FVQrPeY.jpg

I think a MXG is much more subdued and being a deep pocket clip your”could be” office carry PM2 would be unnoticed :thumbsup:
FVQrPeY.jpg

Yeah, I have Lynch clips on everything else, never tried an MXG but I know you and I have discussed this before and I need to try an MXG on my next G10 Para 3, if I ever get another G10 after falling in love with the LW. Anyway, I have no interest in carrying that PM2, too much sentimental value. Just missed it and after a few cold ones thought I'd dig it out. lol

Yeah, I have Lynch clips on everything else, never tried an MXG but I know you and I have discussed this before and I need to try an MXG on my next G10 Para 3, if I ever get another G10 after falling in love with the LW. Anyway, I have no interest in carrying that PM2, too much sentimental value. Just missed it and after a few cold ones thought I'd dig it out. lol
The few Lynch clips I’ve owned the hole on the clip were to small which caused you to not be able to get a straight shot to snug the screws down and instead was a slight angle . That turned me off so went to MXG and never looked back .Plus the edges on the Lynch clips were sharp and the MXG’s smooth and contoured and just seemed to be finished better imo.

Don’t get too wild now! ;)
The Maxamet is looking good. Really like Golden’s SW on those
Thanks ! LoL I won’t :D
I really like them with DP clips as they make them really easy to snatch from your pocket . I just pinch the end of the knife with my fingers and the leather lanyard sits perfectly in my palm and it feels really secure when deploying .
I agree that stonewash has a frosted almost look that I really dig and sets it apart from Spydies traditional SW .

Back