EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wanted to see creating apex of the universe?
This f. King masterpiece.

15619022635591.jpg

A little human help too...

15619022635702.jpg

That is awesome!!! Any info you'd care to share.
Yeah, i love frag pens too!
Sure, Raphael Durand with san mai blade.

One of France's top makers for good reason. Been searching for an available one for over a year
Hm, sounds strange...
Russian made knuf? Suitable background for a ru...
But I think people that say that they've never had an auto without safety, assisted opener, or flipper ,open in their pocket, are full of crap.
Yes, sir, i am full of crap! But i always carry a flipper in such way so it wont be open, bcoz blade tries to cut the pocket with its spine. Uh, did u mean d. Edged Rick's Maximus? Guess u r right, it just is prohibited here, so, no, i ve never had a flipper open in my pocket .
Pen is to cover his sign, right?
Dat would be illegal btw, to fake someone 's sign
I may have brought one too many knives to work today....

View attachment 1151928
U cant say that before u r fired!
I cant believe. I draw this, except sebbie, in my childhood. Blue river and green around, houses etc. How can i even remember that, oh man, this is weird, thank u. Is hard though , i didnt know anything and was so happy.
Exc quality finish as always! Something resembling, between shiro and zt stwash,
Which i absolutely love BOTH! Great!

It’s a joke..
Some people though really do seem to think whacking the hell out of the spine is a valid method for testing lock strength. Smh
Oh shit Thank you good doctor! I really started to think evenmmore that he was serious. Initially, only amount of likes at his post made me doubt.

Back