EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

BCC4-B298-0-CBB-4704-B6-F7-B8-E060-F6340-E.jpg
Man, that is a great photo, and set up right there.

It's been a busy last week or so and I've missed about 6 pages while completing my 12 June sessions of rehab, working in the shop, and spending a couple hot and exhausting days installing the LCC flashing I fabbed for the rubber-to-asphalt roofing transitions on my client's remodel project. I see we've picked up a couple fresh contributors along the way, too. :):thumbsup:

Not trying to start any flame-wars, but I've never been a huge ZT fan. I've kept 4 I like along the way and I think yesterday's carry is my favorite. The 0452CF nestles right into my sweet-spot--long, pointy, and slender with plenty of handle to hang onto. :cool:

vkmOASn.jpg

Here's a couple others of that same ilk I carried over the weekend.

B37ijkZ.jpg

Took the scales to 2000 grit... Considering doing the blade flats next.

m1tBJJZ.jpg
I'd vote for doing the flats. :cool: The 801 is a great platform for pimping, which is why I kept mine among the 4 remaining ZTs I mentioned earlier. Different coloration on this one, but it also includes sanded blade flats, leaving the coarse stonewash finish on the primary grind and swedge. ZT blades are such billboards, so it's nice to get rid of everything but the serial #.

TTmYoYV.jpg

sryrBHA.jpg

Back