EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

c2KuX6k.jpg

I am currently knifeless on vacation for a week after TSA confiscated mine on the way from Houston,TX to Lake Tahoe in Incline village, Nevada. I am seriously considering going to pick something up locally as i just dont feel right without a blade!
What knife did they take? What did you end up buying? When I travel I usually leave without one and pick one up where I'm going. It's a good excuse to buy a knife.

What knife did they take? What did you end up buying? When I travel I usually leave without one and pick one up where I'm going. It's a good excuse to buy a knife.

I had an inexpensive folder in my carry on bag (crkt drifter) as i knew i was taking a risk and might lose it. Hoping to find an Academy or something out here today. The family comes to this same house every year (rent house) so I could stow it somewhere for next time also.

I am currently knifeless on vacation for a week after TSA confiscated mine on the way from Houston,TX to Lake Tahoe in Incline village, Nevada. I am seriously considering going to pick something up locally as i just dont feel right without a blade!

I’m about to experience being knifeless as I’m heading to Vegas with the fam for a wedding this upcoming weekend. I’m probably going to pick up something locally and mailing it back to myself lol.

I was thinking PVK from Vegas — does anyone know of another spot on Vegas?

IMG_4978.JPG
I’m about to experience being knifeless as I’m heading to Vegas with the fam for a wedding this upcoming weekend. I’m probably going to pick up something locally and mailing it back to myself lol.

I was thinking PVK from Vegas — does anyone know of another spot on Vegas?

So far i havent had much luck finding a place that carrys folders in the incline village, Nevada area but i have my eyes peeled and There is amazing knife photo opportunities here. the gorgeous scenery with the snow capped sierra nevada mountains in the background. I have checked out PVK website before but am to far away from there but looked like a good place From the website. Always wanted to go to Vegas.. maybe one day. Enjoy your trip!

No knife yet but A crappy cell pic from my room view.

View attachment 1161450

So far i havent had much luck finding a place that carrys folders in the incline village, Nevada area but i have my eyes peeled and There is amazing knife photo opportunities here. the gorgeous scenery with the snow capped sierra nevada mountains in the background. I have checked out PVK website before but am to far away from there but looked like a good place From the website. Always wanted to go to Vegas.. maybe one day. Enjoy your trip!

No knife yet but A crappy cell pic from my room view.

Nice view! Hopefully I can check out a local knife shop and get in some good pics!

Back