EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

cXKqSsa.jpg

QUOExT4.jpg

Tried to get my bike in the Spydie hole and didn’t make it lol but still a cool pic I think .
aQig3CX.jpg

Watched mccoy cleaned troodon, dat blade is wide, i could not be calm since, so i finally went and took my chirab. I dont see a reason for scarab to be discontinued, really
#nologo
There is no wide otfs today i would like to get n carry even for free, so the maker is my man. I just need a straight n simple, sharp angles handle, is it really that hard.

15631505270100.jpg

View attachment 1161541

So far its been slim pickings here bit i did score a SAK recruit at a hardware store. Would have preferred something a little more heavy duty but it will work for the short time im here!

I’ll probably be exiled for admitting this, but I don’t own any SAKs. :confused: I want one, but not sure which one to get :eek: Something easy to carry without too many tools. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I used to own a SAK when I was like 8 years old, no longer have it though

Carrying the Szabo on this lovely, relaxing Sunday, but I couldn't resist a killer deal on a composite Kershaw Leek. It's adorable! I mean, lots of knives look adorable next to the Szabo . . . but the Leek is adorable in its own right. :D

First thing I did was add the MXG deep-carry clip from my long-gone Blur and pop out the safety lock (which this clip renders useless anyway, as it partially covers it).

L8Edfjt.jpg

I love KAI's BlackWash, but it does make the brazing line and different steels (14C28N from the spine to the brazing line, D2 from the edge up to the line) harder to spot. I tried to capture it here. I've never own a knife with a composite blade before, and I love D2; this was an easy pickup.

eUThUIX.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll probably be exiled for admitting this, but I don’t own any SAKs. :confused: I want one, but not sure which one to get :eek: Something easy to carry without too many tools. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I used to own a SAK when I was like 8 years old, no longer have it though
I have several, used to be all I would carry. My favorite is the hiker, plenty of tools 2nd is the electrician.

Back