EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

It really is a marvelous knife. I'm glad I circled back to the PM2 with this variation.

My shorty Lynch clip should be here Monday, and I'm curious what that will be like on it. (I've admired yours with the long Lynch clip; I may try that one next.)
You’ve made the perfect circle as did I:D
Thank you it’s actually a MXG clip .
If you decide to go with a long clip I think you should give this one a try .
The center hole is almost the perfect size so you have almost a straight shot down to tighten the screws . I tried a short clip before but didn’t like how the dip in the clip hit the center of my palm .
But then again that’s with my right hand and I’m a lefty so shouldn’t matter but it bugged me lol . In my left hand grab my finger fits perfectly in the dip of the clip. We’re with the short on the dip tip hit me in the middle of the same finger . That’s just me though a lot of folks do like the short clips . I like the shorties on the Para3 :thumbsup:

8I1wPPm.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg IMG_5651.jpg IMG_5599.JPG IMG_5631.JPG IMG_5642.JPG Been carrying around this factor all day and really liking it. Did a little maintenance, take down, oil, sharpen and stropped. Also did away with that goofy point on the butt of the handle. I may clean it up a little more when I'm ready to re-anodize but it turned out decent i think. maybe do a stonewash finish since there's quite a few snails.

As I mentioned yesterday, I stuck with my Scout again today. Here it is on the front stoop rail before J and I headed out to my son's house for a family gathering--all three sons and their sig others with my first grandson still in the oven and K's GF's son.

sossEc4.jpg

Back