EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

8kap.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg Finally caved and picked up a para 3 LW after eyeing it for some time and debating if its better than my sages. Just got it a little while ago but first impressions are very good. The FRN is probably the nicest ive seen, love the deep wire clip, Very sharp out the box, and Action is smoothing out already, blade dropping. I noticed there is a detent ramp also which i hope Spyderco will be doing more of. I like this LW much more than the blurple G10 para 3 i had for a while. I can see what all the hype is about and looking forward to the sprint runs.

View attachment 1168704 Finally caved and picked up a para 3 LW after eyeing it for some time and debating if its better than my sages. Just got it a little while ago but first impressions are very good. The FRN is probably the nicest ive seen, love the deep wire clip, Very sharp out the box, and Action is smoothing out already, blade dropping. I noticed there is a detent ramp also which i hope Spyderco will be doing more of. I like this LW much more than the blurple G10 para 3 i had for a while. I can see what all the hype is about and looking forward to the sprint runs.
I agree with you. It’s a great little Knife that responds and looks good super light weight

Shot this before going into my every other yearly continuing ed for construction supervisor license. The regular instructor is very entertaining, but he's away and it was probably not a good idea to bring a sharp object in with me as I have to sit through 6 hours of this other guy reading the power point to us.

n0AAYVD.jpg

Back