EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Fu5s95n.jpg

Still carrying this guy with countoured cf scales from SheppardCC. So light...so slicey. None of that handle flimsiness as on the stock scales. Honestly I think it is kind of a D-bag move that Benchmade only offers a cf handled Bugout in Gold Class. Atleast offer a g10 one and take advantage of the ridgidity of these materials vs. the stock plastic! (Jade undyed g10 scales would look badass)

SQ6VFs0.jpg

I like it so much I kind of want to get another with Ti scales. One thing pisses me off though, the body screws have extremely short shafts. If they back out even a tiny bit they’ll fall right off the knife.

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

Thought I’d sport the Paysan today with its new MXG clip - along with the Swiza I picked up from PVK while I was in Vegas.

View attachment 1170776

Did you fly back from vegas? How you end up keeping the Swiza...Mailed it back? I ask bc i just got back from Lake Tahoe and had bought a SAK there for the week but left it in the rental house we use annually after having my knife confiscated for the flight there.

Edgeoflife Edgeoflife

Yup, I mailed it back. Only to find out when we got to the airport that Southwest allows you to check in (2) free bags, so I could’ve saved some money lol. In fact, I could’ve just brought one of my knives and checked it in smh.

Back