EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20190801-180246-455.jpg

Finally emerged from the shop to start the job I've kinda been avoiding, out in the sun field stripping and replacing clapboards and a large front entry with sidelights and top fanlight. Still had my Tabargan with me but no fresh pics today so here's a couple left over from yesterday's shopwork in AC'd comfort.

CBATVEO.jpg

craA16v.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6070.jpg
Edgeoflife Edgeoflife

Yup, I mailed it back. Only to find out when we got to the airport that Southwest allows you to check in (2) free bags, so I could’ve saved some money lol. In fact, I could’ve just brought one of my knives and checked it in smh.

I figured you ended up mailing it. I did have some checked bags on our trip but i assumed those are subjected to the same TSA protocols and xray machining etc as carry on bags?

Been carrying the full size iconic with solid CF show side and really like these models much more than i was expecting. The CF is high quality and the full size with its linerless show side actually weighs less than the all Ti compact.

View attachment 1171276

If you get a bolt cutter, you can make screws of any length.

If you dont have a bolt cutter a dye or even a nUt in a pinch ran down on the screw then grind to length and back dye/nut off to restore threads.

Took this one today. I rarely carry my AL but I felt sorry for it (I really don't like back locks). I must say, this thing is damn sharp (it cut me the first time I played with it over a year and a half ago) and it sliced through those Cargill boxes like they were paper. Gotta love a fine hollow grind.

The a lawman is one of my favorites in jeans as it carries so thin and love cs hollow grinds especially in XHP!

hGh9W1f.jpg

I figured you ended up mailing it. I did have some checked bags on our trip but i assumed those are subjected to the same TSA protocols and xray machining etc as carry on bags?

Well, I’m not familiar with the protocol for checked bags, so I guess maybe it was a good thing I didn’t bring a knife that I checked in lol.

Happy Anniversary! ..and sorry you had to go there ;)

Thanks man! Lol, gotta keep the wife happy ;)

Back